The March Community Technology Advisory Board meeting will be held via online Skype and conference call only, due to prevention efforts being made in response to COVID-19. See details and contact information below.
Community Technology Advisory Board meeting
Tuesday, March 10th, 2019 6 PM
Join the meeting via Skype : https://meet.seattle.gov/david.keyes/FS0D9BQD or by phone 206-386-1200,,8672305#
If you would like to participate and are not able to join via the phone and link above, contact David Keyes at 206-386-9759 or ITD_CTAB@seattle.gov.
- Welcome & Introductions: Torgie Madison, Chair
- Introduction of new members
- Vote to approve January & February minutes
- Technology Matching Fund grant recommendations: Delia Burke
- Committee updates
- Smart Cities: Tyler Woebkenberg
- Digital Equity: John Krull
- Privacy & Cybersecurity: Camille Malonzo
- Public comment and announcements
- Wrap-up summary of decisions and next steps
- Meeting Adjourned
Here are a few links to information about the corona virus and protection:
Public Health – Seattle King County recommendations to protect our community
Fact sheets in multiple languages are linked on their novel coronavirus front page
This also includes anti-stigma posters and resources.