Community Technology Advisory Board meeting
Tuesday, April 11, 2023 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Join the meeting online or at physical location:
- Online using Cisco Webex Meetings
- Click “Join from your browser” if you prefer to not install the desktop Cisco Webex Meetings app. If password is requested, please enter wSV7mJGTi83.
- Join by phone
- +1-206-207-1700,,24952583854## United States Toll (Seattle)
- +1-408-418-9388,,24952583854## United States Toll
- Seattle City Hall – Conference Room 370
- Room 370 is located on Floor 3 of Seattle City Hall. Take the main elevators (set of four) from Floor 1 of City Hall to Floor 3. Go left. Room 370 will be on your left.
- Seattle City Hall: 600 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
- City Hall Visitor Information
- City Hall is accessible. Accommodations are available and can be requested in advance.
|Introductions||Camille Malonzo||10||6:00 p.m.|
|Approval of minutes and agenda|
Click here for link to March 14, 2023 meeting minutes
|Camille Malonzo||5||6:10 p.m.|
|Seattle Information Technology Department Briefing|
Link to presentation
|Jim Loter, Interim Chief Technology Officer||30||6:15 p.m.|
|2023 CTAB Workplan Session||All Board Members||30||6:45 p.m.|
|Committee Updates||Board||10||7:15 p.m.|
|Public Comment and Announcements||All||5||7:25 p.m.|
|Meeting Adjourned||7:30 p.m.|