Community Technology Advisory Board meeting
Tuesday, September 13, 2022 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Join the meeting online or at physical location:
- Online using Cisco Webex Meetings
- Click “Join from your browser” if you prefer to not install the desktop Cisco Webex Meetings app. If password is requested, please enter Mw9P5ahdRd2.
- Join by phone
- +1-206-207-1700,,24852606085## United States Toll (Seattle)
- +1-408-418-9388,,24852606085## United States Toll
- Seattle City Hall – Conference Room 370
- Room 370 is located on Floor 3 of Seattle City Hall. Take the main elevators (set of four) from Floor 1 of City Hall to Floor 3. Go left. Room 370 will be on your left.
- Seattle City Hall: 600 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
- City Hall Visitor Information
- City Hall is accessible. Accommodations are available and can be requested in advance.
|Introductions||Camille Malonzo||10||6:00 p.m.|
|Approval of agenda||Camille Malonzo||5||6:10 p.m.|
|Community Technology Advisory Board Open Position Update||Camille Malonzo||5||6:15 p.m.|
|Update on Technology & Adoption Survey||Brandon Lindsey|
|Internet for All Seattle Website/Dashboard Presentation (link to presentation)||Delia Burke (Digital Equity Advisor)||10||6:25 p.m.|
|Committee Updates: Digital Equity, Privacy & Cybersecurity, Outreach||All||15||6:35 p.m.|
|Board Working Session||Camille Malonzo||15||6:50 p.m.|
|Public Comment and Announcements||All||5||7:05 p.m.|
|Meeting Adjourned||7:10 p.m.|