The City of Seattle’s Community Technology Advisory Board Sub-Committee for Privacy is restarting and will meet for the first time next week:
Date: October 3
Time: 6PM – 7:45PM
Location: Seattle Public Library Montlake branch, 2401 24th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98112
The committee’s new co-chairs are Christopher Sheats and Iga Fikayo Keme.
2. City of Seattle Privacy Principles + Privacy Impact Assessments
3. City of Seattle Race & Social Justice Initiative
4. City of Seattle Municipal Code 3.23: Seattle IT Department
5. City of Seattle Surveillance Ordinance
6. Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act
7. Policy change opportunities for Seattle
8. Goals for by and for next meeting
Please attend if you can.
Working with CTAB is a great way for technical people in Seattle voters to meet other technologists interested in policy issues, meet policy makers, such as Seattle CTO, CPO, and legislators, and have a direct influence on city policy. – From Jan Bultman. (Content for this announcement was initially posted on the Seattle Privacy Coalition website)